- The environmental benefits of dinner plates.
- The main ingredients of the dinner plate are biodegradable materials, made of plant starch.
- The dinner plate meets the composting requirements of the United States and Europe, which can reduce the damage to the earth, which is both environmentally friendly and convenient.
- They are eco friendly and will break down into safe and usable compost.
Dinner plate features:
- Natural ingredients with a bio-based content of up to 90% will not produce harmful substances to the human body when exposed to high or low temperatures.
- There are 5 independent compartments to separate foods to avoid mixing.
- The dinner plate has a depth, so the soup of the food is not easy to overflow.